What does the market want from you?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bjc
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - June 19 2004 :  6:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marketing seems to be somewhat of a challenge for most bodyworkers.

My impression is that the term "marketing" conjures up images of sales as a forced process, and it feels anti-therapeutic to body workers that are relaxation/healing oriented.

Marketing however, is one of the most important skills for the success of self-employed or service oriented businesses. The truth is marketing a service is less tangible than a product, so there are some challenges, but there are many simple techniques to overcoming the obstacles that bodyworkers face.

What are the things that are keeping you from working your marketing plan on a daily basis?

I have been working recently with a tool that helps me find out what my market niche needs, or is looking for, which makes giving it to them alot easier. They are telling me what they want! The tool, can be used for feedback & surveying not only what your market wants, but also why they are not willing to hire you, all of which can give you a direction to move in your practice to educate and generate a trusted relationship with potentials.

To me marketing my massage is not selling myself, it's being myself and allowing that uniqueness to attract the right clients through my natural way of being. I just happen to use some neat tools to do it that simplify the process for me. If you'd like to know more about the product I am using, just email me at bjcsemail@yahoo.com. I'd be happy to share!

I'm also hoping that we can generate more conversation about this important subject! Ask a question here, and maybe we all can help each other.

Best wishes for your business success

bjc

Barbara Calkins
CMT / Life Coach

ForumMaster
Administrator

27 Posts

Posted - August 08 2004 :  11:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit ForumMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I think it would be great to have more information about the product here. Can you elaborate a bit? Are you selling it too?

More and more people are joining our forum group every day, so hopefuly we will have more interaction in the weeks to come.

Forum Master

www.MassageOnline.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000