Couples Erotic Massage Experience & Comments
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

masseur4women
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - November 28 2004 :  3:28:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit masseur4women's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'd be very interested to learn how couples who have gone for professional, sensual/erotic massage reacted to the experience. Was there any jealousy - if so, how was it handled? What prompted your visit to a professional masseur? I'm particularly interested in situations where the massage was given by a man - how did the woman enjoy it, and how did she react to both her own massage, and the massage her male partner received?

Was the experience good or harmful to the relationship? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

sharon
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - November 20 2007 :  11:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I have been a few times to a professional massage that was billed as sensual or erotic. I can say that we both have enjoyed this and will continue to have more of them. We discussed out limits before the massage and discussed them with the therapist as well. There was no jealousy from either one of us when we were receiving these types of massages. We both have been receiving massages for a while and decided to expand our horizons a bit more with a sensual/erotic massage - we've had them from both male and female therapists. I loved being massaged by a male with my hubby there watching us and when he was there watching me give a massage back to the male therapist. It has defintely helped our relationship!!
Go to Top of Page

lindarose724
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - March 25 2013 :  6:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit lindarose724's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Couples massage are actually encouraged to all couples to try new things for their relationship, this would help them discover more ways to be applied to please each other. You will then know how what to do, as there are some massage parlours that would give tips and guides on exactly what you need to do.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000