exploring massage ability
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

calmsky
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - August 02 2011 :  04:55:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know nothing about massage or any kind of healing skills. I gave my mom neck and head massage when I was at home. My mom says she felted relaxed and can breathe better after I massaged her. She says she felt nothing when my brother massaged her. I felt relaxed while I was massaging her.

So far I massaged my mom and an old friend of mine few times, so my feels are statically insignificant. I have science background and is a introvert. I don't even like people. It would be ironic if I have talent for massge or any other kind of healing ability.

It seems that my hand can sense where problem areas are in the body before people tell me. Also if I put too much stress on my mom or my friend's body, my own body can feel the stress as well. It seems my own body become synchronized with other people's body. I don't just know but I can feel how they feel. I am not sure how to explain it. Any body have similar experience, or heard about it?

jennyjobs
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - March 27 2013 :  12:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit jennyjobs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's interesting. I do believe that some people have a gift when it comes to massages.

Coming to Maui? Don't miss the opportunity to get a full relaxation at Valley Isle day spa.
Go to Top of Page

DevinBaker33
Starting Member

USA
25 Posts

Posted - December 11 2014 :  04:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's really great. Have you tried learning the therapy to become an expert?

Massage Center Temple TX
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000