Aromatherapy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aroma33
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  06:20:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit aroma33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aromatherapy is the treatment of physical ailment through essential oils which contain natural healing properties derived directly from nature.

Part of the reason why we're suffering ill health more now than at any other time before is because we've become so out of synch with nature. The thing that we used to rely so heavily upon 100 years ago barely gets an afterthought as we reach for the headache or the sinus pill from the medicine cabinet.

Nature is perfect. It just functions in harmony without so much as a second thought, it's we that synthesize and derive all of our medicines from nature's example. We don't have to chemically duplicate what nature has so perfectly created itself. Instead of using treatments with chemicals that were mimicked in nature's image we need to use the ingredients and building blocks taken directly from nature itself.

DevinBaker33
Starting Member

USA
25 Posts

Posted - October 18 2014 :  06:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I agree. Aromatherapy is beneficial for altering one's mood and provide relaxation. Swedish massage is also very effective for the same.

Massage Center Temple TX
Go to Top of Page

Tinkers Touch
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - October 26 2014 :  1:40:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tinkers Touch's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What aromas do your customers prefer? Mine like eucalyptus.
Go to Top of Page

gorelaxuk
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - October 27 2014 :  11:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit gorelaxuk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Most of my customers prefer minty aromas.

http://www.personalmassagelondon.co.uk/
Go to Top of Page

DevinBaker33
Starting Member

USA
25 Posts

Posted - October 28 2014 :  04:37:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally like the aroma of lavender. It helps my body relax and unwind after a stressful day.

Massage Center Temple TX
Go to Top of Page

whywyatt
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - November 04 2014 :  9:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lavender is my favorite as well
Go to Top of Page

ThaiKosai
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - July 19 2015 :  1:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit ThaiKosai's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We generally go for the 'maximum relaxation' essential oils - chamomile, jasmine, lavender, sometimes lemongrass. Prado2spa, you mentioned clary sage, we are cautious with that given its well-documented side effects

Thai Massage in London
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000