MassageOnline.net Forum
MassageOnline.net Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Massage Forum
 General Discussion - Massage Forum
 Aromatherapy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
aroma33 Posted - February 07 2013 : 06:20:57 AM
Aromatherapy is the treatment of physical ailment through essential oils which contain natural healing properties derived directly from nature.

Part of the reason why we're suffering ill health more now than at any other time before is because we've become so out of synch with nature. The thing that we used to rely so heavily upon 100 years ago barely gets an afterthought as we reach for the headache or the sinus pill from the medicine cabinet.

Nature is perfect. It just functions in harmony without so much as a second thought, it's we that synthesize and derive all of our medicines from nature's example. We don't have to chemically duplicate what nature has so perfectly created itself. Instead of using treatments with chemicals that were mimicked in nature's image we need to use the ingredients and building blocks taken directly from nature itself.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ThaiKosai Posted - July 19 2015 : 1:39:10 PM
We generally go for the 'maximum relaxation' essential oils - chamomile, jasmine, lavender, sometimes lemongrass. Prado2spa, you mentioned clary sage, we are cautious with that given its well-documented side effects
whywyatt Posted - November 04 2014 : 9:20:08 PM
Lavender is my favorite as well
DevinBaker33 Posted - October 28 2014 : 04:37:35 AM
I personally like the aroma of lavender. It helps my body relax and unwind after a stressful day.
gorelaxuk Posted - October 27 2014 : 11:30:31 AM
Most of my customers prefer minty aromas.
Tinkers Touch Posted - October 26 2014 : 1:40:36 PM
What aromas do your customers prefer? Mine like eucalyptus.
DevinBaker33 Posted - October 18 2014 : 06:32:00 AM
Yes, I agree. Aromatherapy is beneficial for altering one's mood and provide relaxation. Swedish massage is also very effective for the same.

MassageOnline.net Forum © 2000-04 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000